↑ Return to Testimonials
Before & After Pictures
60 Day Challenge Begins:
Classes on Friday, 08/1/14
Classes on Saturday, 08/2/14
Classes on Monday, 08/4/14
Classes on Tuesday, 08/5/14
Classes on Wednesday, 08/6/14
Classes on Thursday, 08/7/14
Classes on Friday, 08/8/14
Classes on Saturday, 08/9/14
Classes on Monday, 08/11/14
Classes on Tuesday, 08/12/14
Classes on Wednesday, 08/13/14
Classes on Thursday, 08/14/14
Classes on Friday, 08/15/14
Classes on Saturday, 08/16/14
Classes on Monday, 08/18/14
Classes on Tuesday, 08/19/14
Classes on Wednesday, 08/20/14
Classes on Thursday, 08/21/14
Classes on Friday, 08/22/14
Classes on Saturday, 08/23/14
Classes on Monday, 08/25/14
Classes on Tuesday, 08/26/14
Classes on Wednesday, 08/27/14
Classes on Thursday, 08/28/14
Classes on Friday, 08/29/14
Classes on Saturday, 08/30/14
After moving to the area a few months ago I started going to fit fab body bootcamp and fell in love!! Audra is awesome and I love the work outs! She helped...
I started with a groupon deal months ago and loved it SO much I (try to) go at least twice a week. Audra does an incredible job with mixing up the days...
Audra at FitFabBody is amazing!! She is very dedicated to helping each of us reach our true potential and gives us all the tools we need to succeed by...
- 60 Day Challenge Starts Tomorrow! Only 2 Spots open! (+Sweet Potato Brownies!) http://conta.cc/1oaVwmK5 hours ago
60 Day Challenge Starts Tomorrow! Only 2 Spots open! (+Sweet Potato Brownies!)
⭐️Pinch of salt⭐️1/4 teaspoon cinnamon⭐️1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract⭐️1/4 teaspoon baking powder⭐️2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder⭐️3 tablespoons coconut flour⭐️1/2 cup Truvia⭐️1/4 cup coconut oil, melted⭐️3 eggs, whisked⭐️1 medium sweet potato
- 1 day ago
Protein powders: Which one is for you? - Oxygen Women's Fitness
While food sources of protein are plentiful, there will come a time in your busy day when eating a baked chicken breast or a hard-boiled egg just isn’t an option. Your easiest solution? Protein powders. Not only are they convenient (there’s nothing faster than adding a scoop of protein powder to you…
- Who doesn't love pancakes?!! Even more healthy pancake recipes here! This morning I had a sweet potato protein pancake and it was delish! All you have to do is replace the oatmeal with cooked sweet potatoes (80g depending on the serving size) and blend with the other ingredients in a blender. It was extra fluffy :-P3 days ago
Bodybuilding.com - 20 Best Healthy Protein Pancake Recipes
It's time to take back breakfast with our 20 best healthy protein pancake recipes! Support your fitness goals and your taste buds with this epic protein pancake collection.
- 5 days ago
- More Early Classes Offered! Last day to save on the 60 Day Challenge! http://conta.cc/1rEwiQM1 week ago
More Early Classes Offered! Last day to save on the 60 Day Challenge!
Measurement check-ins will take place at the beginning, middle and final day of the challenge. The Personal Training Sessions will be based on your personal goals. We can use the time to talk about goals, create a workout plan, talk about nutrition and or workout. You choose how we spend the time!
- Run with us! Petaluma Clo-Cow Half Marathon & 5K 9/15 September 6, 2013
- NEW 90 Day Challenge + Bootcamp classes added! September 4, 2013
- Three Day 15% Off + Personal Training Specials! July 26, 2013